About Me

My photo
I have been called to the London England South Mission. I enter the Preston MTC on March 22. I am excited to serve. Thank you so much for everyone that has shown their love and support. My mother will be updating the blog with my pictures and letters.

Monday, August 26, 2013

8/18/13

HIYA!!!
 
Things are really good! I love the area and my new companion. Her name is Sister Cowley and she is from Mesa, Arizona! but yeah we get along great and i am so excited that i get to serve my last transfer here in brigewater and with her. she's a solid missionary. Last week was a lot of traveling but it was so fun. i got to go to mission leadership council and that was fun. It was with the zone leaders and the sister leader trainers. Elder herbertsen presided so that was cool to meet him. it was such a spiritual day and I learned so much. It was at presidents house and we had breakfast and lunch with them all. It was such a huge privilege to be able to be apart of that.
 
As for the new area I must say it is a rather great area. The ward was so welcoming and I am excited to work with them. Sister Cowley and I just seem to be on the same page and we are both ready to work. We have made some solid transfer goals and we are excited to get out to work. I know that with faith, diligence, and hard work we can achieve the goals that we have set.

We are already seeing miracles in Bridgewater. We were contacting a man and he wasn't interested so we carried on walking down the street when a lady came up to us and told us that she was from our church. Sister Cowley asked if she was sure and the lady assured us she was from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. She then told us that she had moved here from Portugal a year ago and has been a member her whole life but just wasn't sure where the church was here. So that was a great miracle and we are excited to meet with her.
 
I met Elder Gunnel and Sister Wolmsley I think it is. It was fun to talk to them both. sister w nearly started crying when i told her that i knew the fletchers, she loves them so much. also i ditched the big suitcase already and as for the phone andrea jones said she has one we can use and it's super cheap,  
 
But sounds like you are doing well, i will get pics next week. we can't email pics today sadly!! have a good week. love and miss you all
 syd
 ps what day do we check out of the hotel!! i need that info asap

No comments:

Post a Comment