About Me

My photo
I have been called to the London England South Mission. I enter the Preston MTC on March 22. I am excited to serve. Thank you so much for everyone that has shown their love and support. My mother will be updating the blog with my pictures and letters.

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

8/11/13

MUMMY!!! and Family!!
Hi this week was good but had a couple rough days but you take them as they come and make the best of them. The days are getting shorter and it's starting to get a bit chilly! It was nice to have a proper summer here unlike last year where I wore my winter coat all summer hah. But as for the work things are still going swell!! ha. We are managing to get a teaching pool and some solid investigators. :) the mission taught over 2000 lessons last week and that is the highest number since I have been on the mission! It's exciting!! Things are really progressing.
Faith is still my favorite topic right now. because Sister Morgan and I are experiencing it first hand and the power that comes from it. I love it. You can tell a huge difference in the day when you just try and do everything yourself compared to when you have faith in all that you do. love it.
 We have started to teach a boy called Joe. He is really cool and really interested. It's amazing how things work out. He has been going to youth for a while and is going to ym camp this week. and is super excited. let you know more about him later. we have only officially taught him once but he is awesome. and the family he stays with is awesome as well.
A proper English breakfast!
Oh i got my package thank you so much. you haven't forgot about me because you still know what my favorite things are :) haha. (ps I


have been genuinley concerned that you might forget everything about me haha) and the necklaces are really really cute! thank you so much!! :)
love and miss you!
love syd

No comments:

Post a Comment