About Me

My photo
I have been called to the London England South Mission. I enter the Preston MTC on March 22. I am excited to serve. Thank you so much for everyone that has shown their love and support. My mother will be updating the blog with my pictures and letters.

Monday, September 9, 2013

9/2/13








hey mum and pa! and family,
I love Bridgwater. It is a great area and i am glad that i get to serve here for my last transfer. My companion is way good. She is so focused and works so hard and i am so glad for that because she helps me to stay focused and i want to finish strong and not be a waster. ha so it's good!
Being a sister trainer leader is so much fun. It seriously is such a privilege and is also something that is helping to stay on track and focused as well. My main role is to support the sisters in my zone. so me and sister Cowley get to go on exchanges with them and help them and exchanges are such a good learning experience for me and i hope for them as well. so this week i will be traveling to weston-super-mare for and exchange so that will be fun. i also have a few meetings so that's fun!! it has been a wonderful experience so far.
the ward here is so good! i really am excited to be in their ward. they are all super funny. and there is a french family that is so funny and we went to their house the other night with and investigator and we ate ratatouille.. i can't spell it. and then we ate a lot of french cheeses and just had a lovely time.
all of our appointments fell through this week but i know it was for a reason. we found a lot of solid people and we will try and teach a lot of them this coming week.
We had a zone training last week and that was in Bristol and that went really well. they are always very inspirational and i always learn a lot and come away from them with an even stronger desire to work. i will be in bristol again tomorrow morning. I think there is going to be a lot of traveling this last transfer because of the calling. it's all so exciting. i try not to think of coming home because it's a really scary thought. home is not comprehend-able to me. it's so weird.
Also i am so close to Exeter. it's only 30 min on the train. crazy! i see it all the time and i miss it!! i don't think we have a place to stay in exeter but we can figure it out!! i will let you know it's really hard tho because i don't have time to plan for stuff.
anyway things are going great and still loving it.
love you all and miss you so much.
syd

No comments:

Post a Comment