About Me

My photo
I have been called to the London England South Mission. I enter the Preston MTC on March 22. I am excited to serve. Thank you so much for everyone that has shown their love and support. My mother will be updating the blog with my pictures and letters.

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

9/15/13

MUM and PA and family
Hi this week has been good. Time is flying by and it's sad. But we are seeing a lot of miracles as always. One of the things that I really gained a better understanding of this week is the Atonement!! It is so incredibly REAL! It is such an amazing thing. I cannot even put into words the way I feel about it or how indebted I am to my Savior. This gospel is glorious and the fact that we can rid ourselves of all of the horrible things is miraculous. That if we make a mistake or are hurt, we can be physically and spiritually healed. I can't even comprehend the atonement but am so glad for that little bit that I do understand. I love that the gospel, and life is all about progression, about becoming better. We have such divine potential. We always have something to learn. We always have something to overcome.
Something that I have really realized on my mission and especially over the last few months is the importance of goals. If we do not set goals we will never improve. Goals are a huge part of our lives. A goal with a plan will lead to success. Something that I heard the other day, is that "What we view success as, is not always what the Lord views it as." Goals will help us become our best selves. I am not the best at goals but I want to be haha.
Anyway life is great. Fall is here and it's starting to get a bit chilly but I am loving it.
love you
Syd

No comments:

Post a Comment